Saturday, April 16, 2011

5,000+ words

I often see the quirkiest things when no one is around to laugh with me. Cue cell phone camera (and every once in a while, some unsafe driving techniques).

This little gem comes from Stetson University while on a campus tour with my sister. Just seems a little counterintuitive to me.


 Jay Smith provided me with this hilarious caption: "Now serving poorage, beef welfarington, and humble pie."





This irritated me to such an extent that I had to take a picture while driving down Kennedy during rush hour.


Voting is dead? Really? I'd rather see a sign that says "You're not allowed to bitch on facebook or join stupid groups against a candidate/policy/proposition unless you actually vote, asshole."



If you're wondering what's so funny, look above the doors and below the top set of lights.  Few things please me more than a company with a damn good sense of humor.



Found at Westshore Mall.


I like how it specifies that it's an international currency exchange, differentiating it of course from the other currency exchange that only converts Florida dollars to Tennessee dollars.


Dear Panera Bread. I get where you're going with the pseudo-fancy vibe, but it just comes off as pretentious. This is entirely too much for a bathroom door.


The stick figure with the triangle dress will suffice. Thanks.

No comments: